Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

this weeks Durarara!! was p good
namie is brocon to the max who wants everyone in the world to die because they aren’t her brother, cool
and new character Rocchi who I guess is a ladies man fedora wearing gang leader who beats up thieves
izayas cookin a somethin up

He also makes vertical videos. Fuck that guy.

Aldnoah Zero 15-16

Well, that escalated quickly, Sir Slaine. He double-crossed Saazbaum, but I was anticipating that.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

I haven’t watched DBZ in many years. I watched the entire series, including all of the movies, a long time ago, so it was nice going back to the world of DB. It seemed like a whole lot of filler, though. There wasn’t a feeling of dread from Goku and his family and friends. There was a lot of comedic moments, and a tiny fraction of action scenes. In the end, Bills didn’t die. No one did. It was really just a series of sparring sessions.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 27-29

Episode 27 was fucking hysterical. Holy shit, so good. Especially the scene when the older brother was in the car disguised as Jojo. The Anubis episodes were good as well. Jojo never disappoints.

Log Horizon 16-17

Roe 2 is a funny character. The scene at the end of episode 17 introducing the Odyssey Knights was a bit unsettling. They carry themselves like a cult.

Psycho-Pass 2 7-11 END

This didn’t top the first series for me. I’m disappointed that the Sibyl system didn’t get destroyed at the end. I would’ve thought everything would be leading up to that.

Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis 1-8

I’m enjoying it. It’s funny, and also has its action-heavy serious moments. It blends action and comedy well. It has to do with angels and demons. Four more episodes to watch until I finish it.

I love how Minori is all like NO REALLY, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? and Roe 2 flips it on her, making Minori go WAIT, WHO AM I?

Are you really that dumb? How do you fall for that?

I knew the end of the episode would happen as soon as they announced the engagement, but I didn’t think it would happen so soon after. Slaine has the worst luck.

wow

well hum, you can really notice when Kare Kano loses its way, what a nosedive

Well they hadn’t watched KLK yet, can you blame them?

If you’re referring to episode 18, I haven’t watched it yet. In fairness to him, Slaine is sacrificing his allegiance to Earth’s forces and pride as a former Earth resident so he can work at gaining the trust of the Vers imperials as revenge against them for hurting the princess, and many other lives from Earth. He’s the anti-hero, polar opposite of Inaho. I don’t know what Slaine’s end game is.

Slaine has never been loyal to the Terran forces. I wouldn’t necessarily call him an anti-hero either, he’s only had one moment I would say that wasn’t heroic.

Just finished the Hanasaku Iroha movie (only 66 minutes but If you think about it that’s like 3 episodes) and damn.

As an only child to a single parent, that cut deep. I didn’t even have the comfort of an older sister like Nako. It hurts.

Wasn’t a Kyoukai no Kanata movie announced just the other day?

I’m liking this trend.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-07-01/beyond-the-boundary-gets-anime-film-in-spring-2015/.76204

Apparently earlier than that even. I’ll watch more KnK.

hmm, i was thinking of this then

KanaHana will actually give me a heart attack someday. A hole in my heart, if you will.

What do you mean? Just how she talks?

Also, I am really enjoying Parasyte and the build up is nice. It has a good pace overall.

Yes.

Oh man, I miss Mayo Chiki a great deal. What a great time.

Hanazawa is seriously one of the best voice actors around. And she’s everywhere! She probably doesn’t even sleep!

Looking back on it Mayo Chiki had some really nice animation. Ep1’s fight scene was a lot better than most animes these days.

https://data.archive.moe/board/a/image/1424/29/1424294117303.webm

Look at this shit, and despair.