Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

I like how they’re handling Slaine’s mech superpower. You sort of know what it does and sort of know how far it can go, but not knowing how it works is refreshing, for once a mech has its mystery last more than half an episode.

ema such a best

fantastic episode, i was not expecting goth loli san to get this much development since she was sort of ignored for a long time but it’s nice to see her bury them men with shame

Why not embed the webm?

There, I embed the webm.

i didn’t want to spoil the surprise :fish:

Durarara!! x2 ep. 4

God, this is what her hat was hiding?

Hnnnnnnnnnnngh

im ded

(is this what they call gap moe?)

yeah its looks like she wraps a ponytail up in her hat

Has anyone watched Assassination Classroom? Is it good?

I haven’t even read anything about it, weirdly enough. Maybe it’s a sleeper hit!

I enjoyed the latest Log Horizon. The political stuff was spot on and I hope they continue to problem solve there.

What do you all think of the new Fem Shiroe?

The mobile shrine thing was interesting. I am excited to see where it all goes.

I haven’t watched the latest episode but she was preeeeeeetty hot is the last ep.

hum

why are there no parking signs in log horizon?

Because it’s a ruin of our world

It’s SSY all over again!

well

looks like the whole rolling girls budget lasted exactly one episode

it’s still fun though

The bomb disposal scene looked good. This show is just kinda alright. I will watch more episodes just to see the OP again.

You can’t love people with just kindness~

On a side note, did you get confused when that one girl was only in her top while the other girls were wearing their jammy jams? I forgot that she’s always shirtless, she just didn’t have that jacket on anymore.

That girl is weird, she even has torn pants and stuff. And her bra looks like those melon or coconut bras you’d see in old weird movies. So far i feel like all the secondary characters are the best ones. The main girls just don’t have a lot of personality.