Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

Aldnoah Zero 13-14

Slaine is a real piece of work. He chooses not to kill Saazbaum, and takes Asseylum with him to Mars and keeps her in some sort of water-filled tank that’s keeping her alive, I suspect. Then–and I’m not sure if this was Slaine’s plan or not–Asseylum’s sister, Lemrina, disguises herself as her sister whenever she makes public broadcasts to be shown to Mars and Earth alike, and when she speaks to her grandfather. But I’m glad Inaho came out the victor in episode 14. God damn you, Slaine.

Log Horizon 2 13-14

I liked the new characters they were showing on the other server. Shakes things up a bit.

Psycho Pass 2 1-4

I’m not impressed so far. They throw all this exposition and action at you the moment the series begins, and it’s all presented in a convoluted way. I think it may get better, though.

Fate⁄stay night Unlimited Blade Works 1-12

Judging by what people had told me in the past, I didn’t think F/SN was going to have a ton of fighting, but whether that was something they added which the visual novel didn’t have, I don’t know. Having watched Fate/Zero as my introduction to the Fate universe, it was interesting seeing different characters (and in some cases different genders) as servants. It’s funny how in this series Archer is a (relatively) nice guy and Lancer is a jerk. Saber is still Saber. Caster is still twisted. Berserker looks dramatically different. Rider isn’t as memorable as the male version. I thought it would end at 12 episodes. Glad to find out that a second season is airing in April. =D

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 25-26

I hate Iggy because I hate asshole dogs. So yes, fuck Iggy. Next up, the 9 Egyptian gods!

Well, i am officially dropping Lesbian Bears. It’s so weird, you’d never guess Ikuhara would have done of the greatest animes ever had you began watching his work with this show. It’s hard to watch, hard to care, and there is a volatility and weightlessness to the characters that you’d be excused to assume that none of them are actually main characters.

That makes for:
-Durarara
-Log Horizon
-Cinderella
-Rolling Girls
-Maria the Virgin (you can always count on Japan to paint otherwise sacrosanct symbols in an antagonistic light)
-Aldnoah.Zero

I think that’s it.

I knew Yurikuma would be too absurd to be engaging. A show like Kill la Kill was also bizarre, but it had a focus for the story, and it had great action. Yurikuma isn’t like that.

What the hell, i thought Nadia was a show for kids… nothing prepared me for the KKK shooting people to death and a fucking funeral scene :expressionless: .

maria the virgin witch ep2

angels are dicks

Log Horizon 15

It was surprising to hear Isuzu sing the show’s ED from the previous LH series in the intro scene of the episode, but I’m sorry to Isuzu’s voice actress, you don’t hold a candle to Yun*chi’s singing. The rest of the episode was rather dull. The younger characters are prepping up for a major quest in their lower level range, but judging by the preview for the next episode, they’ll encounter something expected and dangerous.

Psycho-Pass 2 5-6

Oh fuck! The series has delivered on episode 6 towards the end of it. Random people were playing a smartphone game where a bunny shoots at enemies, but they didn’t realize that they were actually controlling robots firing on people in the real world, but they were being remotely controlled with a program masked as a game, created by Kamui.

They should use a soundbite from this song for that video.

Log Horizon - 15

Ok, you guys. Seriously, you guys. That was the best episode of Log Horizon I’ve ever seen. It was perfect. Why isn’t every episode like that? Politics and raids are cool and all, but give me an adventure!!

When is the next episoooooode

This is why I only watch completed shows

Well…

I guess roll up a fat one and pass it around

That’s actually kind of a sad song when he gets into weed at like 10 years old, acting like his dad.

I was going to post here in the middle of the episode and be like I DON’T FUCKING GET YOU, SLAINE and then the rest of the episode happened! I’m so glad I decided to watch the 2nd season of Aldnoah.Zero.

Previously on Humanity Has Declined…

Humanity Has Declined ep. 12 (the final scene)

I thought the fairies were supposed to be creepy. I thought their eyes didn’t blink and their mouths didn’t move. I thought this was a dark comedy.

I thought I wasn’t going to cry.

I fucking laughed out loud like I’ve never laughed before. Did my foreign friends grow up with Edd, Ed, and Eddy at all?

Just caught the first two eps of Tokyo Ghoul, bored at lunch.

Damn this is exciting. Looking forward to watching this character progress.

Just watched it, fantastic. Especially because there was almost no Dera at all.

Kanna is perfect, as always.

Aldnoah.Zero 1-15

Ok this is not terrible, I like the setup of the mars vs earth thing, everything except for the CG robots (which I hate)

Inaho is bizzare protag though, like robotic/stoic wierdo?
one of his ‘friends’ dies in episode 2 right in front of him and his face is almost blank

Slaine at least has emotions and character development

the ending of s1 reminded me of the ending of the first season of code geass, like inaho is lelouch kinda and slaine is suzaku

slaine has a white mech even

overall its pretty good, none of the side characters annoy me except maybe the loli maid actually (im usually ok with loli)

I wish rayet finished the job though

also the lieutenants ptsd backstory was grimdark as fuck, based urobuchi

lastly I hope the pink haired princess does infact troll everyone