Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

You and Leo both take disagreement the wrong way :confused:

Sword Art Online II 5-24 END

SAO is an odd series. I should say SAOII is. It dabbles in another VMMORPG, GGO, then halfway in the series, it focuses on ALfheim Online again. I should have assumed that the whole time, since its original form is the damn title of the show. It was the way SAOII was being presentedā€“before it began airingā€“as a new adventure in a separate VMMORPG, which had me pondering if we wouldnā€™t see the world of ALO anymore.

I loved the Death Gun story, and its conclusion spoiler[/spoiler] was cool. The entirety of the Bullet of Bullets scenes were well done. I liked the action scenes, and how the relationship between Kirito and Sinon became closer the more apparent it became that they had to stick together in order to defeat the Death Gun menace. It also helped that they both had somewhat similar circumstances of grief (Sinonā€™s mental state was obviously worse). The twist that Kyouji was one of the Death Gun people was a surprise I didnā€™t expect, and worse, he attempted to rape Sinon, which I felt was a distasteful aspect to Kyoujiā€™s character. I wouldnā€™t have gone that far. It would appear that Death Gun isnā€™t over with, as Shouichi left Kirito a message reading ā€œthis isnā€™t the end. You donā€™t have the power to end it. Itā€™s show time.ā€

As if all that wasnā€™t enough excitement for one series, SAO gets into the topic of terminal illnesses. A girl named Yuuki has AIDS, and is the leader of a guild in ALO called Sleeping Knights. All membersā€“as few as they areā€“of SK are terminal ill patients, and most, if not all, donā€™t have much time to live. Itā€™s a beautiful and heartfelt arc. I thought they did a good job with it. Yuukiā€™s life-crippling circumstances and inevitable death were hard to watch at times.

The manga is ongoing, and the next arc is the Alicization arc. Iā€™d like to see it animated since I heard itā€™s great. Go go SAOIII!

If you liked the premise of Minority Report, then youā€™ll like Psycho-Pass.

Nah, youā€™re just kind of a little shit sometimes <3

Oh really? ;D

but seriously midtrang, just a bit after the first two episodes begins an Akatsuki arc which, even if itā€™s a little boring it has some really great scenes here and there that shed some light on a previously unknown Akatsuki, and then thereā€™s the awesome raid arc with a lot of mmo goodness which ends with probably one of the coolest Shiroe The Social Anarchist scenes

and this may be a bit spoilery, but iā€™ll just say that we get to see some of the old world too

youā€™ll like it i promise

yeah, putting it on my to-do list.

Watched Episode 3 & 4. Comedy has gotten much better, tiny hats girl got toned down slightly which is appreciated, and theyā€™re building the story really well. This Akatsuki arc better deliver.

Ehhhhhh. I mean I guess I wonā€™t spoil it but Akatsukiā€™s part just drags.

Cinderella is actually purdy nice. Never too late to get into Idolmaster i guess!

Iā€™ll never have any interest in Idolmaster. I saw the first episode of one of the shows, and nope, not for me. So boring.

I donā€™t know what to say about Aldnoah.Zero.

Well crap, iā€™ve forgotten everything about Durarara :\

Wasnā€™t the redhaired woman a murderer of some kind? I only remember that the glasses girl can summon a sword from her hand and the anonymous like gang.

Episode was a lot of fun though.

did you see how cool Slaine was? so cool!

WOW! Rolling Girls is an absolute joy holy shit! Is this the Yozakura Quartet of the season? It sure looks like it! Holy crap! Completely blown away! And this is by the studio which did Attack on Titan! It looks impossibly good!

Jesus, nothing iā€™ve seen this season can compete with this. What a show. What a show.

:laughing:

I was confused by LH S2E14 since it appears to be a glossed over light novel arc in one episode. I found this guide explaining the light novel and thought I would share.

Log Horizon: Guide to Go East!

Kind of weird to jump to them with no context, knowing that we probably wonā€™t see much of them for a while. :frowning:

I liked the idea that the maid dressed woman was a gold farming bot that somehow was transported to the world, I hope they play on that more.

Yeah, finished the Akatsuki Arc. Really glad Iā€™m watching this all at once. Was the pacing always this slow?

maybe it was.

Moving on.

What a treasure it is to be watching the new Durarara!! and have the characters talking about recent anime by their actual names. The OP and ED blew though, they feel creatively bankrupt and the songs suck.

Oh and before I forget, because I keep forgetting:

Guaranteed:
Tokyo Ghoul Route A
[SOSHITE TSUDOISHI STARDUUUUUUUUUUUUUST][1]
Durarara!! x2
Dog Days"

Interested:
[Magical Boys][2]
Assassination Classroom
Death Parade
The Rolling Girls

And also I guess Iā€™m fucking watching Aldnoah.Zero. I donā€™t mind watching a dumb show, but itā€™s the kind of dumb that just makes you angryā€¦
[1]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j64JegzWf3c
[2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cute_High_Earth_Defense_Club_Love!

Iā€™ve heard that Assassination Classroom is a pretty lame manga, so Iā€™ll likely avoid it.

Death Parade is getting praise, though.

I enjoyed the OVA but iā€™m not sure if a whole show will be as good.