Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

Dang, Kanami’s breasts are so inconsistent. I think maybe they noticed how utterly overboard they went with her early appearances, and are now trying to subtly make them as small as possible.

Funny to be talking about animated breast sizes, though looking up the character in the manga, it seems the original flashback designs did not match the manga designs.

They were a lot smaller in the previous season too. But i guess things don’t always translate when you change studios.

Log Horizon - 09

Really great episode. Getting super pumped about this story direction. Shiroe being an awesome character as usual.

Durarara!! X2 - 01

its like the show never left, love it~
even a few flashbacks to hammer in the point
izaya already scheming
the OP/ED songs aren’t as good as s1 though, agree with that, but then it would be hard to top

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc - 25

more jojo, cant complain here either!

Yeah, take that KanaHana!

parasyte the maxim 12-13

RIP Kana you were hot but mostly stupid
gettin real with this group of parasites conspiracy crap
also lol at treating a baby like an experiment and telling it to shut up
cant tell murano anything or his hand will kill her #1stworldproblems
music is still ace in this show

What is this show about? Is it worth checking out?

Sweet, excited for some new stuff. Need to fill out my queue.

Rolling Girls 1

that was a weird but also cool thing
animation was excellent though
The Warriors meets cute girls kinda?
plot has me interested anyway

its about (alien?) parasites that show up and take over human bodies, but the main characters parasite fucks up and only inhabits his hand so they have to work together instead

also yes, very much a must watch imo, my last post about it spoiled a bit tho (forget you read it)

Spoilers don’t bother me much, in most cases they don’t detract from the story.

A synopsis won’t necessarily make it sound good, I would recommend just watching the first episode. I’ll give you one anyway though: An alien parasite attempts to enter and live in the brain of Shinichi, a teenage boy. It fails, taking and replacing his right hand as a last resort. Shinichi has to learn to cope and possibly coexist with this parasite, but he quickly learns that it wasn’t the only one. Japan Earth has been quietly invaded, and only Shinichi knows the truth.

Log Horizon S2 - 10

Fucking congratulations, Legolas. You managed to expel words for an ENTIRE EPISODE without actually saying anything.

Every 2 minutes I was like, “cool, he’s finally wrapping up”, then he just starts over again. Pretty sure he was caught in a mental loop at one point. “games are dumb but we love them x infinity”

maria the virgin witch 1
it was animated pretty well
the side characters are semi interesting
one repeated joke was maria doesnt know what a blowjob is
and another that shes going through puberty

Log Horizon S2 - 12

This is a great show but I wish the pacing wasn’t weighed down by so much ass.

Will finish up the second half once it’s done airing.

We could have told you to skip that episode (the just talking going nowhere one) and you wouldn’t have missed anything.

Well i liked it. William’s character went from 0 to 60 very quickly, and the whole episode reinforced the notion that they have been given the chance of a lifetime, to live the lives they wanted. And that they shouldn’t ever back down from it or accept failure. It may have taken a whole episode and absolutely no Tetra shenanigans to do it, but i’m happy they did an episode like that.

The last raid boss looked so frickin cool, i’m almost glad no one got the chance to fight it.

The OP and ED of new JoJo feels so out of place. Don’t really like it. :frowning:

needs more roundabout I concur

It’s fine, the rest of the episode was JoJo as usual.