Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

so magical girl maria seems to actually have historically correct armor and combat? look p nice

I saw Durarara. It was just ok.

I mean, Fate/Zero aired that way and itā€™s the same studio and series. They even announced that that was their plan. Blame yourself for being too lazy to google.

Donā€™t blame anime. Blame yourself or god.

Anime will take the blame and I wonā€™t hear another word about it.

Iā€™ve been on an MMORPG anime roll!

Log Horizon 2 1-13

The first half of the second season has been boring, but the raid battles of the possessed royal guard and raid bosses in Abyssal Shaft were exciting. Watching all the characters fight a very long and difficult raid battle against three raid bosses, and wiping many times, was interesting, and I think it depicted what a raid battle in an MMORPG is like.

Sword Art Online II 1-4

I had no idea Kirito would be in this. I thought the new series was going to be all about Sinonā€™s time spent in Gun Gale Online. So far, Iā€™m liking it. Itā€™s already different than the first series because they show extensive real life scenes. Sinonā€™s reason for being petrified of guns is horrifying, and her reason for playing GGO is a good idea, but uh, what about seeing an actual therapist? Kirito is starting to familiarize himself with the world of GGO. Thatā€™s been fun to watch. Pretty funny that his character was made to look like a girl. The gambling game scene was funny as well. I liked when that cowboy was speaking in English.

The Akatsuki arc was a bit boring unfortunately. Though the notion of Teachings and how you earn them is interesting at least. Gladly it was immediately followed by some of the best episodes in the series, especially the William episode. And Shiroe literally creating the free market! I swear this show must be anarchistic propaganda. Really glad i took the time to watch Log Horizon, the show has a lot of heart and a number of very strong moments and concepts. First anime iā€™ve seen since LOTGH discussing politics in a fun and interesting way.

So Database gets better? I stopped watching after tiny hats girl

Itā€™s been the same as always.

whaaaaat

If you didnā€™t notice a dramatic shift in quality at the start of the new season I donā€™t know what to tell you, son.

Might go back and watch it now, though. Is it done? Are all the eps aired?

You mean the character art? IIRC that was changed so the characters were closer to the LN illustrations. Itā€™s on episode 13, of 25. But worth watching already, since 13 closes the first two arcs of this season.

Watching Yurikuma and dang, lesbians confirmed less than a minute in? Ikuhara has changed manā€¦

woah, there are lesbians everywhere!

I want to know what he was watching for if it turns out itā€™s not the character art.

Yeah, the Round Table Alliance arc was the high of the story so far. It was interesting to watch Shiroe make all the preparations in putting Akihabara back in the peopleā€™s hands. Shiroe is a sharp politician.

Episode 14 will be airing on the 10th, so more LH soon.

Iā€™m going to watch Psycho-Pass and then Iā€™m coming back here to complain about it.

I guess MidTrang was just blowing smoke then.

I watched two episodes of it 10+ weeks ago? Sorry I didnā€™t prepare a dissertation for you.

Basically I saw less Shiroe, which is like 50% of why I watch the show. I saw Akatsuki & Marielle turn into transparent, flat, generic anime girls. I saw the tiny hat girl, with her tiny hat, crawl around the big guy. That was like the entire second episode in my memory. I saw some other shit I donā€™t remember that was really boring. and I saw what I think is a loss in visual quality.

Also Iā€™m always blowing smoke.

Donā€™t complain about bearing the burden of proof, you made a claim and I challenged you on it. What did you think would happen?

Iā€™d actually like to read your dissertation on how they werenā€™t already. Itā€™s true that Shiroe hadnā€™t been on the top of his game so far, instead weā€™ve gotten character development. Heā€™s already back to form as of the latest episode:

I feel like your butt is really hurt right now and I think, as your friend, you should take it easy.