Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

I also finished Barakamon. Naru is p. cute.

Although Hina was the cutest.

#realtalk

Aldnoah Zero 20

What a blitzkrieg operation that was. Führer Slaine Troyard has all the Orbital Knights in his iron grip. It looks like Asseylum is in the midst of regaining her memory and either she or Slaine is in trouble. Lemrina is going crazy. Who knows what her next move will be.

Gundam Reconguista in G 5-7

There we go. We have ourselves the token Man in the Mask. He isn’t as cool in this series. Bellri’s mom is slowly observing - much to her disagreement - that her country is turning rapidly militaristic. I think as the series progresses, it’s going to mirror the UC era warfare.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 32

The bathing scene. What the fuck.

Also, they sure know how to make these villains so unlikable and detestable.

Shit got real all of a sudden. Also, I really like the new Akatsuki. She’s so much more assertive and energetic.

brehs they are making a one-punch man anime

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 2nd A’s

And that’s only first half hour.

Update:

That character design looks so ugly.

¯\ (ツ) /¯

Is anyone watching Assassination Classroom? Is it worth checking out?

nope, probably not.

Aldnoah Zero 21-22

Poor Inaho. His robotic eye is causing him physical problems. I wonder what the reason is for it. I hope they explain why eventually. I liked the shootout Inaho and Slaine had near the end of episode 22.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 33-34

Good to see Jotaro fucking up that child-abusing creep Alessi. The next villain is a seemingly non-threatening guy. Darby just steals a soul if he wins a bet. I find it funny that this is the guy that Dio has to protect him from Jotaro’s group in Cairo.

Log Horizon 21-22

So let me get this straight., Roe 2 is Shiroe’s alt character and it’s now in control of an extraterrestrial alien. Well, this series took a turn for the strange.

That’s right, ya fuckin’ smuck. The next episode ought to be the best episode of Stardust Crusaders unless it fails to live up to the original OVA. Know your place.

Durarara!! x2 ep. 11

Let me know how that goes. Waiting until this part of the series is done before I watch it.

There’s been a bunch of shitty episodes. I think the only ones I liked were the first two and the two most recently aired.

Random thoughts:

It’s unfortunate that the second season of Durarara is only 12 episodes. They introduce a lot of side stories and resolve like none of them. It’s going to have to be one hell of a season finale to get a satisfying ending. I’m having similar feelings about Log Horizon, but to a way lesser extent.

The initial arc was pretty fun with everything happening at the same time.

Animation took quite a nosedive though.

Aldnoah Zero 23

Asseylum, you go girl.

Gundam Reconguista in G 8-15

I don’t think this is a good Gundam series. It manages to come off as both boring and confusing at times. There are moments where it’s enjoyable, but they are far and between. For what it’s worth, I can appreciate that Gundam has gone back to a similar atmosphere as the original Mobile Suit Gundam series. By that, I mean how technology is not too advanced, but mobile suits can still fly and go into space. There just aren’t any god being mobile suits that can wipe out an entire army of mobile suits with a single plasma blast (so far at least). In that respect, I’d compare Reconguista to Turn a Gundam. It’s civilization restarting thanks to their Universal Century era ancestors. Right now, the story is beginning to pick up speed and a war is brewing.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 35

Jotaro’s plan to defeat D’Arby and save his friends was ace. He played the biggest bluff of a lifetime. I was convinced he had a winning hand. He’s a crazy motherfucker. He bet his own mother’s soul!

Log Horizon 23-24

Episode 24 was great. This series does MMORPG raids very nicely. They keep you interested throughout the raid. It makes me think about how far long MMO-themed anime have come since the original .hack//Sign aired.

Watch Build Fighters instead.

G-U-N … P-L-A

Also: Parasyte ending sucked but if the last 3 minutes didn’t happen, it would’ve been way worse.