Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

Parasyte 23-24

Humans were the true evil all along!
I should prolly just read the manga

Now that I know there’s more, great. It wouldn’t have been a bad ending without more either, they did a lot in one episode.

Well now that I’ve finished Aldnoah Zero and Log Horizon, I can focus on Gundam Reconguista and also start Death Parade.

Aldnoah Zero 24 END

Suck it, Slaine groupies. He threw up the white flag the moment he realized the majority of his forces stopped fighting because of Asseylum’s declaration of peace between Vers and Earth. That was an underwhelming finale. At least he still went out there to duel Inaho, and that was a decent battle, but it was still lame that Inaho saved him. So hilarious that Slaine was kept in a glass prison like Magneto. That scene couldn’t have been anymore obvious as an X-Men nod. This was a good anime, but the first season only. The second season was nothing like the first. It dropped in quality quite a bit.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 36

Ugh. Hol Horse is back. I hate him. The only interesting scene from this episode was Dio and Hol Horse speaking to each other, and we got a glimpse of Dio’s power.

Log Horizon 2 25 END

Nice raid boss battle. Shiroe’s reaction to Kanami having a baby daughter was curious. Could he be the father, or was he feeling regret for not being with her? How the fuck did Crusty get sent to the Chinese server? I wonder if another season is going to be made. They leave it open.

Hmm. I wonder how far along the manga is at.

It’s a light novel series. Luckily that means we might get more sooner than later.

How do light novels differ from manga?

99% less pictures, and the turnaround on novels is usually about a couple months or so if you’re churning 'em out.

But I like my pictures.

You just watch the anime anyway.