What are y'all playing? ver 2.0

Who among us wouldn’t sign up with the imperialist empire

I like Edelgard better than the other two leaders, but the other factions seem to have more interesting support characters.

Who’s the best girl in Fire Emblem: Three Houses?

So far I like Manuela the most.

Still playing FE:3H, though I only picked it up last week.

Went with BE as well. I really like Bernie, as a character she is fun to see how she interacts with the other characters.

I wasn’t sure I’d enjoy the non-battle stuff, but I almost look forward to it as much or more than the battles themselves.

Played Fortnite over a period of two months before I decided to hell with it.

The building aspect like 88% of why I don’t play it.

I made an effort to build and edit but that didn’t elevate the game for me.

I’m pretty happy with Apex Legends right now.

https://streamable.com/39u8m
https://streamable.com/0mta4

I’ve been enjoying Apex, though haven’t got to play it as much the last few weeks. Need to pick it up again.

FE:3H is really taking up my time though.

I’ve poured maybe 35 hours into Fire Emblem and I now have access to the highest tier of classes. I doubt I will replay it with another house unless there is a simple way to automate the exploration mode.

That is the fun part!

Apple Arcade is really nice. There is a great selection of games and by getting rid of microtransactions and ads they’ve removed the worst part of mobile gaming.

Grindstone (iOS) turned out to be too much of a grind. It’s really fun, but way to repetitive to be fun for 150 levels. Maybe I’ll return to it in the future.

I almost drained my phone’s battery yesterday while playing Mini Motorways (iOS). It’s fantastic.

I’ve reached the 5th dungeon in The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Switch). I don’t like the writing or the collectathon components, but the core game is really fun.

I’m also spending a lot of time with the new expansion in Magic: The Gathering Arena (PC).

I restarted Dragon Quest XI on the Switch. I set the combat speed to the fastest and I’m skipping some of the optional content. It’s really good, but I want to finish it up soon so I can move on to Luigi’s Mansion before the year is done.

I was home sick yesterday and finally got around to play What Remains of Edith Finch. It’s a great walking simulator and I played through the entire thing with just a short break in the middle.

I’ve been busy with work and family lately. Instead of playing games requiring commitment I’ve been sampling games on PlayStation Now. Yesterday I tried two indie shoot 'em ups and the story mode in Mortal Combat X.

after all the shit I heard about netherrealm, I don’t care to correct that, fuck em

Was it crunch related shit or some other kind?

Quarantine has changed my gaming habits. I’ve finally built all the Labo kits I had at home and I’ve been sampling kid friendly games on PlayStation Now. Yesterday I also started playing Murder by Numbers, a picross clone with a visual novel tacked onto it.