Spring 2015 Anime | We can finally see Frieza's final form

Think I’d like it?

hmm, i think yes

it doesn’t take itself too seriously nor does it make a joke out of itself, it’s very comfy

omg nagato is gonna get NTR’d :\ she must have known this would happen

I’m just watching FS/N so far. I plan to watch Nanoha and Nagato at some point, but I’m put off by the different art. I’ll get over it eventually but I’m not champing at the bit.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe visited the White House on Tuesday, April 28 to discuss free trade and, apparently, anime.

“Today is a chance for Americans, especially our young people, to say thank you for all the things we love from Japan. Like karate and karaoke. Manga and anime. And, of course, emojis,” said President Obama on the meeting, as the two addressed the press.

Obama noticed me~

I am the bone of my sword

Wow. Really happy that I never watched Deen’s version of this story.

I’ve been watching Oremonogatari. Adorbs. The girl’s voice is so squeaky though. I wish that anime girls could talk normally for a change. :stuck_out_tongue: Ah well.

Man i was about to ask if that was after of before Nisemonogatari. My head is already filled with too many different monogatari stuff :\

It’s not a fake-out this time, and it’s only the first.

Fate⁄stay night Unlimited Blade Works 16-18

The fight between Lancer and Archer was cool. And now Caster is dead. She was annoying. Glad to see her gone. So Archer was a mage in his previous life. Interesting. He’s hellbent on killing Shirou. I’m guessing there must be more to Shirou’s past. I still have no idea what to make of Gilgamesh.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 40-42

Terence D’Arby’s arc was a pushover. I thought it was boring. Episode 42, however, to me, sets the tone from now until the end of the show. Vanilla Ice - or rather, his stand - is fucked up. It can eat everything - including itself - and suck it all into an unknown void. It slurps up its own legs and body to disappear. That’s so strange. The end of the episode gave me the same impression of the Iggy and PetShop fight. It was tense and dark. Going by how JoJo handles protagonist deaths, I doubt Avdol is dead.

Seraph of the End 4-6

They all now have their cursed demonic weapons. I wonder if they’ll do a time skip to the present day that they’ve shown from time to time.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan 4-6

This has been a really enjoyable series to watch. So far, it’s been grounded in reality, and it’s been showing a mighty kingdom’s downfall because of an ignorant and incompetent king. In some ways, I can draw similarities to Berserk, at least for the first arc.

Fate⁄stay night Unlimited Blade Works 19

Damn. Lancer is dead. I liked him. I’m confused as to which person Archer was in his lifetime. They were vague about it. Is Archer the future Shiro Emiya?

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 43

Vanilla Ice is a relentless son of a bitch. I thought this episode illustrated Polnareff and Iggy’s new love and respect for each other, and sadly, it was short-lived because Polnareff is presumably dead, and I do hope he stays dead because there’s nothing worse than conveying a character death, only for them to be revealed as alive later on.. The final group of episodes seem to be getting more dire episode after episode.

Seraph of the End 7

I find Mitsuba to be obnoxious. Her constant grievances with everyone is grating. I also dislike her character design. It looks ugly. Not much more to say about this episode. I think that about wraps up introducing all characters in the Moon Demon Company. Their personalities are different enough to where it’ll make their battles with the vampires interesting. It’ll get good once Mikaela reunites with Yu.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan 7

Gieve is awesome. He’s a smooth operator, and an ace bowman. His first meet with Arslan’s group should be soon. I can’t wait until Kharlan meets the end of a blade. He fucked over an entire kingdom. Silvermask is a scary guy. I want to know more about him. I’d like to see there be a time skip in the series at a certain point, showing Arslan as an adult, and having the experience as an expert swordsman.

joking, right?

No, unless I wasn’t paying attention. I got the sense that’s who he is, but I’m not sure.

His problem is that they don’t literally say it, which causes him doubt. It’s not enough that they show past Archer making a contract with the guardian force, their abilities being exactly the same, his name being Guardian Spirit EMIYA, or Archer’s whole fucking motivation for trying to kill Shiro.

No. It’s still unclear who Archer is.

Yeah, I definitely I wasn’t paying attention, or that I was tired while watching that episode. :slight_smile:

Also Rin spent like 20 minutes monologuing about Shirou’s personality and how it twisted into what Archer became. Also also she tells Shirou that the gem she used to revive him is unique, yet there are two in this world and Archer of all people returns it to her.

Yeah. I thought you were joking because of how forcibly they beat this revelation into your head.

Archer is WHO!?!?