Spring 2015 Anime | We can finally see Frieza's final form

oh i forgot that trigger was doing ninja slayer

eh

Iā€™m interested

aside from FSN this season sux so far
hopefully trigger delivers

jojo 38 had p good animation, better than usual, makes me p hype for the final fights

Hey what was that anime a few years ago where it was like 5 girls in kimonos doing like a dinner show or something? Had the best ED ever.

Joshiraku.

Thank you, friend

Yeah I lold

I like how they added his hairline, in addition to his long hair.

Hibike is pretty good, it seems. More Hyouka than Chuuni, or KnK, which is ok i suppose. Itā€™s weird to think that KyoAni probably wonā€™t be doing another straight SOL again but i guess they didnā€™t actually do a lot of them after all.

Are you not entertained?

I guess I can say it since it was in the title for the next episode. Itā€™s Dā€™arby, the younger! Fuck am I glad JoJoā€™s is good again.

Gangster ass bird.

God, you fucking glorious OP you.

Death Parade 1-12 END

I recently finished watching it. I enjoyed it, for the most part, but at times it got very depressing and dark. My main complaint is that there wasnā€™t any direction in the story. It was aimless. One of the main characters who is an unnamed black-haired woman is the underlying focus in the story, but once you get to the end, it isnā€™t that interesting. It seemed like her back-story was more of a side-story. The opening is terrific, as is the song, but I found it amusing that it is juxtaposition. You get the wrong idea of what the series might be like if youā€™re just going by the openingā€™s joyous demeanor. The series is the polar opposite of that. Quite gloomy.

Gundam Reconguista in G 16-26 END

My opinion of the series hasnā€™t changed at all. Everything about this was confusing to follow. They threw a whole lot of faction names, character names, and made-up technical terms near the beginning, then they all would be spoken often by various characters, and it makes you sit there with a blank expression because they arenā€™t introduced gradually, so you can become more familiar with them. I never got the sense of there being any meaningful tension with the characters. You would have moments of there being action scenes, then once they were over, everyone would be happy and laughing. The final battle in the last episode fell completely flat. It was dull. Ugh. What a waste of time.

JoJoā€™s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 38-39

I was hugely impressed with the PetShop episodes, especially episode 39. It was grim-dark, reminiscent of the Hunter X Hunter episodes in the Chimera Ant arc. I was surprised when they gave Iggy a subconscious voice. His character went from throwaway comedic side character to something much more. He now has actual character development. Iā€™d love to see him speak in his mind more in future episodes. Heā€™s funny. Poor Iggy, that little bastard went through fucking hell fighting that falcon assassin. Itā€™s no wonder it guards Dioā€™s house. Looking forward to seeing Dā€™Arbyā€™s butler brother in the next episode, and now is where JoJo gets real. Lots of shit will go down.

Fateā„stay night Unlimited Blade Works 13-14

Hmm. What are you up to, Archer? Willingly letting Caster assigning her as your new master? It has to be a setup in attacking her when her guard is down.

F/SN Unlimited Blade Works 15

Jojo 39

Pet Shop went out like a bitch

Ninja Slayer 1

seriously, fuck Trigger

Owari no Seraph 1-3

Another vampire show, and also another post-apocalyptic Japan show. These episodes are about Yuichiroā€™s past, and leading up to the present, with him fighting in the Moon Demon Company. Despite the overused themes, I like it. I should have known Mikaela was going to be converted into a vampire. Classic best-friends-turned-enemies.

Arslan Senki 1-3

The Lusitanian army systematically destroyed the Parsian army. The fog and the treachery of one of the captains were their downfall. That whole battle reminded me of the battles in Braveheart. The next episode will be the start of Arslanā€™s journey. Should be good.

Fateā„stay Night Unlimited Blade Works 15

Illya suffered horrendously in preparation for the Holy Grail War. Those scenes of her bleeding all over her body were hard to watch. I was surprised that her death was straight to the point. I expected Shirou and Rin to save her, but they wouldnā€™t have been of any use without servants. Iā€™m confused that thereā€™s a servant who is identical to Archer. At first, I thought it was Rinā€™s Archer, but this new Archer has a different master. Not Caster.

Kekkai Sensen 1

I lost interest in this halfway through. Iā€™m dropping it. Too much fluff and nonsense for me to keep watching. Seeing all those different types of aliens in the city made me think of Men in Black. :>

wait what is this about lusitanian armies

wait is arslan senki actually napoleonic fanfiction

I donā€™t know. They could be influenced by their culture. The setting is medieval high fantasy. So far, there havenā€™t been any supernatural elements.

iā€™ve been thinking about this but and i think itā€™s ok to say that nagato yuki no shoushitsu is pretty ok when itā€™s not trying to reference the og series, though i am now considering the rightfully complex notion of whether one ought to think of NYNS unde the light of its original workā€™s meta concerns, like, is it correct to think of this as a world of Yukiā€™s own design? are the characters actually subconsciously growing aware of a reality that no longer exists? is it ok to compare these characters to their originals, and do their separate incarnations describe each other in some meta way?

i canā€™t handle all this meta

so kyoukai no rinne is not actually a mixture of kyoukai no kanata and rinne no lagrange like i was expecting, but itā€™s actually a sort of fantasy thing thatā€™s very chill and entertaining

three stars