Spring 2015 Anime | We can finally see Frieza's final form

Your predictions are 100%? No way! This isn’t happening!

Bruh.

omg

=

i feel so dumb, SO dumb

also cute little girl episode yay

Yeah dude, her voice is so unique too. At least you made the connection.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 37

That was hilarious. Hol Horse’s subconscious thoughts were entertaining, and the exchange of words he had with the repairmen was funny. I liked his reaction when the old woman came strolling by with drinks.

I heard the next two episodes will be very good. The Petshop in the manga is loved by people.

I’ve been waiting for it, D’ARBYYYYYY, and the other D’arby (???)

Nyanta~saaaaaaan

witnessed Plastic Memories just now yeah, sort of a morbid and tactless title considering the subject matter

it’s a nice premise, actually, if you don’t know or don’t want to know it’s about a group of kids who look a lot like high schoolers dressed in futuristic sailor fukus but who are actually working for a company in charge of deactivating androids reaching the end of their lifespans (mc is a replicant confirmed) before their brains go kapoof, dressed in futuristic workwear

it’s an obviously melancholic subject and the first episode makes no attempt to hide that, ending with quite the kicker, firmly establishing that this is a show about death and coming to terms with it, but unfortunately i feel like that this first episode is, if anything, potential. there is no display of intelligent tact, nor of depth, only the promise of. but this is animu so i think we all know how this will end (can i get a “i should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light!!!” reply), but nevertheless the potential is there and perhaps this will steer towards something stronger and less “omg what a depressing mahou shoujo but not mahou shoujo” derivative

'tis the spice of life after all, potential

I can’t tell if that’s fake or not, knowing absurd Japanese censorship in anime. :<

Durarara ended ok i guess. Nice to see Ryugamine act cruel, for once the show truly did do something unexpected, even considering how common the unexpected has become.

I hope cute little girl gets more screen time next season.

ya that was cool, he found his balls basically
Im glad we are getting more durarara eventually

im also caught up on ze JoJo

need to finish death parade and shirobako before new stuff

lastly, Saber being tortured is kinda hot

I’m trying to power through Gundam Reconguista atm, then I just have Death Parade to watch before I can start watching the new season’s shows.

did they keep slapping and punching the girls in reconquista?

i’m personally about to finish Aldnoah Zero just going through Slaine stuff because all the rest is garbage

DP was super good. You’ll enjoy it.

ok so i was like watching Nadia and suddenly Electra is going all crazy in love with a gun in her hand (as is typical of women in love with gendo characters it seems) and then what the FFFFFFFFFFFF man shit got REAL yikes i thought this was a kids show

Wasn’t expecting tentacle rape in Food Wards, either. Yet here we are.

You should hang out in the Presidium, there’s way less hanar there.

I know a lot of people have been wondering why anyone likes Iggy if he’s just an asshole dog. There’s a good reason he’s that way: he never asked for this. Iggy is cool, trust me.

New Ninja Slayer trailer:

That scarf. That Boom Boom Satellites song.

LimitedNastyAnemoneshrimp

God damn it, Asakura.