Fall 2014 Anime | Fate, stay the night, harem

One thing I was thinking about with SWO2. It seems like half the season (the whole GGO plot arc) was just to build up and introduce Sinon. Obviously that is the case, but while watching it, it made it seem that the whole series would be based around GGO or something. Moving back to the other game world feels better, since it feels more like SWO. It is just odd to have half the season be so different and a bit jarring tbh.

I was a little misinformed, Iā€™d thought it was only gonna be one cour (11-13 episodes) so this whole half of the season was a shock to me.

This isnā€™t anime. I need to watch the new season, but have been too lazy to pirate it.

You donā€™t have to: http://www.nick.com/legend-of-korra/episodes/

@MidnightTrain ā€œInfinite Stratos returns November 26th for ā€œWorld Purge Hen,ā€ a 50-minute adaptation of a fan service packed story from the 8th light novel.ā€

Doesnā€™t work on chromecast.

Well, I certainly wonā€™t say no!

Iā€™m actually interested in checking out the VN after I finish watching The Fruit of the Grisaia. Hopefully the dialog options are as fun as some of the lines in this show. Also, using the phrase ā€œraison dā€™ĆŖtreā€ as the episode title is one of the quickest ways to my heart.

Finally finished Terror in Resonance, i was only missing the last two episodes and i just finished watching them. I liked the ending, but i wish they would have reserved an episode for the second half of the last one. I liked the show, even if it lacked in some aspects. It was very novel and very well executed in some areas. I definitely hope we see more shows inspired by it.

Iā€™ve also began watching Kare Kano, or His and Her Circumstances. Iā€™ve been meaning to watch it for a long time since this is Annoā€™s fresh off of NGE directorial effort. And itā€™s very obvious that is the case, itā€™s easy to see his very particular simple and honest style of directing, and he even has some nice comedy stuff going on. Iā€™ve read that the production of this show was controversial enough for the director to change towards the end of the show and iā€™m excited to see how things develop. Itā€™s a very nice halfway point between NGE and FLCL too, and i feel it even has some Ikuhara influences here and there.

Wow, Kare Kano is not a good show to watch if youā€™re depressed.

Jeez.

She isnā€™t even that small anymore.

So itā€™s been awhile. I finished Saint Seiya Omega. Loved it. The final fight was predictable, but itā€™s a shounen show, so itā€™s to be expected.

Iā€™m watching Aldnoah.Zero now, and Iā€™m on episode 10. Itā€™s interesting how the protagonist comes up with solutions to overcoming battles with the lords, without having to use an Alnoah-powered robot.

Sword Art Online ep. 20

I really like evolving OPs, this weekā€™s was almost completely different too. Iā€™m also really liking this arc, perhaps because of the focus on Asuna. Even though Kirito showed up at the end.

Psycho-Pass 2 ep. 7

They keep showing Akane reminiscing about Kogami while sheā€™s with Togane. Sorry, I just canā€™t let it go. Especially since you can replace peopleā€™s organs and actually pretend to be someone else to a machine, plus Togane might have ties to Kamui. And then Kirito showed up at the end again.

Fate/Stay Night ep. 7

This is better than I was expecting. I was bummed when I found out they were doing Unlimited Blade Works, but the movie really does that story a disservice. So @Vizzy, when exactly does Archer know heā€™s Shirou?

I have to say that i was significantly disappointed with the promotional material for Aldnoahā€™s second season.

It can always be worse, like a showā€™s second season not airing until 2016. Iā€™m hinting at Attack on Titan. ( ._.)

Itā€™s not really a hint if you just say it.

A spoiler tag wouldā€™ve been perfect there.

Cā€™est la vie

Aldnoah Zero 11-12

Oh my god! What a cliffhanger!

Guns blazing in every direction. The princess shot. Inaho shot. :frowning: I donā€™t know which direction this is going take. I can see the princess being dead, and Inaho having survived, then him and Slaine vowing vengeance against the Martians, or both the princess and Inaho died, and Slaine is the new main character. I think the latter scenario would be more interesting.

Good thing the second season is only two months away, although the wait wouldā€™ve been longer had I watched this in September.