Fall 2014 Anime | Fate, stay the night, harem

Tamako Love Story is out if you want to check it out.

Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

What is this

Looks and sounds like an anime tbf.

that is motherfucking shirobako but you can forget about it

you donā€™t deserve it

Hey when did I get a tag?

Iā€™ll allow it.

Umm, youā€™ve had it since you came over. You just now noticed? Lay off the pipe, bruh.

Guys, I need help reacting to somethingā€¦

http://a.pomf.se/cayqhj.webm

Is this real? Please tell me it isnā€™t.

Anime.

I recognize Seraraā€™s voice, thatā€™s totally Hilary Haag. Thatā€™s definitely the official english dub.

I must talk about Yama no Susume. I never did mention it and that makes me a sad panda.

Yama no Susume is an SOL about climbing mountains, although much like any other cute girls doing cute things show there is nearly no actual mountain climbing. The first season was comprised of 3 minute episodes which are very easy to digest and very comfy to watch while drinking a nice cup of tea. Itā€™s exceedingly pretty and well paced, like many of these very short shows tend to be, and the presence of a light thematic linking the story gives it a much needed narrative support and the occasional mountaneering fan service.

also

What was wrong with the gif?

Who cares? Post all the YQ gifs!!!

Loved that show so damn much. THATā€™S a Midtrang show. Gold seal of endorsement.

itā€™s bigger

Itā€™s a matter of Quality, Nick.

Anything to excuse the unjustifiable use of webm I guess.

Gonna watch that show with Shiro in it since a new ep came out this morning, what was it called again? Oh yeah, Log Horizon.

I have a possibly crazy Psycho-Pass theory:

Togane is actually Kogami with a different face.

A bit far fetched tbh.

Iā€™m liking this season more. The bad guy is more interesting than last seasons. Hopefully he doesnā€™t go all meglomaniacal.

We saw it happen with the representative, impersonation seems possible. It may not turn out to be true, but I donā€™t think itā€™s far fetched.

I thought he was going to be an inspector but I guess he isnā€™t. It wouldā€™ve been a cool way to contrast him with Akane.

Sword Art Online II ep. 18

Finally, Asuna is allowed to do things besides get molested by tentacles and creepy guys. Iā€™m pretty damn hype for this next episode.