Fall 2014 Anime | Fate, stay the night, harem

One more thing!

I found a great gif of Jesus licking his bowling ball. It wasnt square but I uploaded it and Discourse decided to crop it with hilariously creepy results.

Grisaia no Kajitsu ep. 1

I didn’t expect to check this out, I just happened to see it in my youtube feed after watching this:

The MC’s lines are p. great, almost worth watching for that alone. Also it seems like there’ll just be black bars the whole time, I find that pretty interesting. It’s unique if nothing else.

Grisaia no Kajitsu ep. 2

I’m not saying it’s amazing, but it’s a lot better than I would expect from something based on an eroge. I feel like it’s going to be overlooked because of it.

About halfway through Count of Monte Cristo right now. Still loving it, but the pacing is starting to get a bit drawn out.

I fucking love this show.

What show, exactly?

It’s the only show I’ve been talking about. I even named it twice!

meanwhile Shirobako is still the best

Dude. No one cares about an anime where they make anime.

It’s still the best though.

Also, that’s like saying no one cares about girls driving tanks, and look how wrong that is.

I’m only following SAO, Log Horizon and FSN. Need to catch up on Psycho Pass. Anything I should look into to fill out my list, as it stands they come out at the same time.

Oh huh, SAO? Well I guess if you’re watching Log Horizon it pretty much follows.

Not great stuff, just mindless entertainment. Though I am open for better anime, as long as it isn’t slice of life. Just can’t get into that.

For anyone watching Psycho-Pass 2 (or maybe it’s just Chapel) Mika Shimotsuki is one of the schoolgirls from season one. She feels a personal attachment to Yayoi because she comforted her during the incident and she’s probably most of the reason Mika became an inspector. It’s why she addresses Yayoi as Yayoi-san, but she drops the honorfics with the other enforcers.

Also in this latest episode, the opening has a lot of digital artifacting now.

I haven’t been watching very much. I saw Saint Seiya Omega episodes 67-70. The series has been continuing to follow the course of its formula, which is one battle with an enemy per episode, but the people they’ve been fighting have had entertaining personalities and abilities. As long as this series has been, they’re finally getting to the “Omega” part of the title, which is a more powerful ability that certain Saints can attain.

I didn’t realize that and probably wouldn’t have.

Alright, another episode of that anime with Shiro in it got subbed. What was it called again? Oh yeah, Fate/Stay Night!

Twintails - 01

What did I just watch?