Fall 2014 Anime | Fate, stay the night, harem

Admiral Woofington got banned from GAF. He was my favorite poster, I hope he makes his way here.

i should be your favorite poster tho

i barely post

I would love to read Berserk one day, but it feels like such a monumental task.

It would also be extremely expensive, 37 volumes have to be at least 370€…

it took me like a week
i have unlimited free time though because iam a child in adult form
also buy manga lol

I believe you asked what is a “MidTrang Show”?

Well I don’t recognize it but I will take a guess. That’s that anime anime show about making anime?

If you mean Shirobako, no, that’s not it.

By the way you should check out Shirobako.

Haven’t watched the show yet lol

Woah, y’all didn’t tell me Amagi was a lewd KyoAni show!

Ok I can’t ignore it any more.

Did you not see the gif?! Or the part where I said “Midtrang show”??

Look, ok, I don’t just watch any show with a pair of tits. But I love Kyoani, and I’ve wondered for a while what their fanservice show would be like.

Let’s find out.

Also Shirobako people, you should really really watch it, Like, don’t watch anything else before you watch Shirobako. I’m not joking. It’s absurdly well written, with great comedy and interactions, and well directed. It’s also about making anime, and it really makes me want to make anime! It’s really fucking good!

It’s really fucking good!

Anyone watching Psycho Pass 2? It feels weird, but I will see it through.

/raises hand

Yeah, I dunno. I think it feels weird because it doesn’t bridge the gap between the two series enough. In addition to that, there’s a bunch of new characters that give it kind of a fanfic feel. To be fair I don’t know how you would do better than that, but it just feels a bit too disconnected, like it would almost be better off with an entirely new cast.

I know what you mean there.

The MC seems to have shifted tonally and I am not sure what her motive is. She isn’t the naive MC that introduces people to the world as she was in the first series. The old inspector turned enforcer (is that what they’re called?) also has a different personality.

I like the potential in the world, and some of the shots were very interesting (visually), but I feel the story might lack with the shift.

guys pls

Just because it isn’t slice of life doesn’t mean we can’t talk about it…

no, like, you guys should check out shirobako too…

it’s really good you know

Ignoring John’s suggestions further, what’s up wit your avatar, Chapel? I thought that was Toku.

I had that exact same thought.

Both of them actually. :wink:

Finished up episode 00 of F/SN, that sure was shonen. I guess if you’re gonna specifically call out your opponent as one of the fastest servants, he better be pretty fucking fast but eh. I would prefer action that hew a little closer to Fate/Zero, even if they have to slow it down. Despite my misgivings, I’m still really interested in watching this. For knowing so much about the series, it’s about time that I actually watch the original story. At least my patience was rewarded by based Ufotable, and also UTW for deciding to pick it up.