Fall 2014 Anime | Fate, stay the night, harem

I think Midtrang is a Rin kind of guy so yes, you should watch it.

I donā€™t understand it but in Prisma Ilya they would make fun of Rin for having small boobs. Itā€™s like, thatā€™s not true at all?

I donā€™t understand what or why Prisma Ilya is.

omg sebah kicking ass and taking names ysssssss

eh, theyā€™re not veryā€¦ bigā€¦

Do you like big Oppai, John-kun?

I think they kinda are, but at the very least they arenā€™t small. Thatā€™s crazy.

What is that supposed to be?

Amagi Park, every human is named after rappers (Kanie, Sento, Aisu, Latifah, etc.).

Ah, okay. I knew about that too and I still had trouble figuring that out. I ran out of time to finish the 1st episode before I left, but I started thinking this might be a MidTrang show.

Itā€™s a pretty healthy show.

Well well well, what have we here?

Thanks for fixing that for me, Chapelle. You just have to use img tags for spoilered images, then?

I finished watching the rest of the episode just now. I liked it, down to watch some more.

Caught the first ep of Bahamut. This shit looks fun.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Does the forum have a forced width limit? Iā€™m guessing both gifs cant fit side by side?

Is that also a Midtrang show? What is a Midtrang show, anyway?

so i just finished reading all 37ish volumes of Berserk up to the current released chapter because fuck it

its good, very gud

having the luxury of not reading it since its inception in the 90s has made me appreciate the worldbuilding and characters growth a lot over time

its very impressive in its scope
you got the mercs band of the hawk, Guts, Caska, and Griffith main characters stories
you got knights and royalty backstories
eastern army and their leader
apostles, demons, gods

the list goes on, all very well done, hasnt skipped a beat in 24 years
maybe its become a bit less grimdark over time would be the only complaint?
also the author is a lolicon now lol

schierke best character

I havenā€™t watched it yet, Iā€™m gonna let it finish and see what everyone says.

The animations looks great, though.

Just wrapped up Hunter X Hunter. Damn what a great show. I would love another couple seasons with like a 10 year jump. See how adult Gon and Killua do business.