Fall 2014 Anime | Fate, stay the night, harem

I watched the FSN prologue, it was slow for obvious reasons, but I really enjoy the fights. This season is going to be awesome!

This is a remake right? So the story is going to be the same?

Itā€™s not an original story, yeah. Theyā€™re adapting the visual novel.

It was okā€¦ you can definitely tell that it is a VN adaptation, and the writing is nowhere near F/Z.

Iā€™m really hoping they bring it up to the quality of F/Z. That was a fantastic show

If I cared more about the writing I would agree. The fight animation was impactful though, and F/Z really delivered there. If they can keep that up then the writing could be shit for all I care. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, we definitely wonā€™t have any of the cool drama moments we had in F/Z though, which makes me sad.

What moments are you specifically talking about? Was F/Z a manga adaptation?

F/Z was the adaptation of a light novel written by the Urobutcher himself. Thatā€™s why we had stuff like Lancer dying, Saberā€™s relationship with Emiya, Emiya shooting his daughter in the FACE, the meeting between Gil Rider and Saber, all the spying and drama between the scenes, we wonā€™t see anything like that in this one.

I mean, maybe the whole ā€œi am the bones of my swordz lolā€, but that will probably just be just as corny as it sounds.

Ok, so Iā€™ve been working through Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Iā€™m at 22/26 right now. Itā€™s pretty cool so far, your typical OP hero anime. One thing I have to ask, though. Whenever thereā€™s some sort of major disturbance, where the fuck is everyone else? Some dude just tried to murder a little girl in a hospital, and somebody pulled the riot alarm, and nothing fucking happened. Then the same thing happened in a prison, same dude came, alarm went off, and no one came!!! Whatā€™s the point of having these alarms if no one responds to them?? Bugging the shit out of me!!!

P.S.: Whatā€™s the short name for this, Mahouka?

Haha, they wrapped up that final battle pretty quickly. So any word on another season of this? The family side and his internal aspect is just killing me.

OMG guys, i am hereby declaring Shirobako my favourite of them all! Itā€™s really well done! I havenā€™t felt like this since i watched GuP, really excited to see how this develops!

Started watching One Piece today. Itā€™s so weird. I love it.

Episode 2, letā€™s go!

Did Fate start yet?

The prologue is out.

ep01 is out too

Whats this prologue about, now?

The prologue, aka Episode 0, aka the first episode of Fate/Zero, aka a prime time length (1 hour) episode of Fate goodness.

So I should be watching 00 first is what youā€™re saying

lol

If you read MJā€™s post more carefully you coulda picked up on that hmm.