Digital distribution deals

LLLLLLLETHALLL LEEAAGUEEE

Is it good?

Itā€™s b-a-n-a-n-a-s

Itā€™s like battle pong, and lots of fun. No brainier for the $1 tier.

I want The Beginnerā€™s Guide and Octodad, but Iā€™m going to hold off to see what else they add. Iā€™m already juggling too many games at once and Iā€™m not in a rush to add more to the backlog.

Iā€™ve been collecting games again, bah. Iā€™m sure it pales in comparison to some of your collections, but with almost 200 games just on steam that Iā€™d like to playā€¦

A friend at work has over 900 games on steam.

No brag. Evidence of a sickness.

Thatā€™s one mighty E_PEEN you got there

Humble Sierra Bundle

I love most of these old classics.

Anuman sale on GOG.

Paradox Interactive sale on Steam.

Shadow Warrior Classic Complete is currently free from GOG.

Tropico 4 is free on Humble Store for the next 48 hours

There are a ton of games on sale there as well. e.g. if you havenā€™t picked up Doom yet, it is 50% off.

The Crew is currently free on uPlay.

Udemy courses are $10 or ā‚¬10 again, if anyone wants to learn something. Most courses are pretty basic but itā€™s a good alternative to reading a tutorial. The promotion code is ā€œSEPT2202ā€.

GOG Back to School Sale. Theyā€™ve also added more games that you can add for free if you already own them on Steam.

Everyone is suggesting to grab the Interplay bundle during this sale. It might be the last opportunity in bundle form before they sell off their IPs.

If you havenā€™t played it yet, you should grab Beyond Good and Evil next week.

Humble Gems Bundle. I really enjoyed Technobabylon.

GOG is having a big fall sale. They also added more games to GOG Connect. I could add both Frozen Synapse and Frozen Cortex to my library.

i have some keys for killing floor and dangerous gold if anyone wants them, cuz i donā€™t