Titanfall 2

Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment have released the teaser trailer for Titanfall 2, which will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

A worldwide reveal is planned for EA’s Play 2016 event on June 12.

Titanfall.com

Stand by for Titanfall Hype

Yussssssss

Does anybody care?

Aside from Laboured?

I might care, if they add a campaign.

Minimum:

OS – Win 7/8/8.1/10 64bit
CPU – Intel Core i3-3600t or equivalent
RAM – 8GB
HDD Free Space – 45GB
GPU – NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
DirectX – 11
Internet Connection – 512Kbps or faster

Recommended:

CPU – Intel Core i5-6600 or equivalent
RAM – 16GB
HDD Free Space – 45GB
GPU – NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB, AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
DirectX – 11

Ultra 4K60:

CPU – Intel Core i7-6700k or equivalent
RAM – 16GB
HDD Free Space – 45GB
GPU – NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
DirectX – 11

According to Respawn, if your system matches the minimum requirements you should get an “excellent visual and gameplay experience.”

“For recommended PC specs we’re aiming for details nearly maxed out, 1920×1080 resolution (2560×1440 is also very playable), and again an average of 60fps or higher. We chose the minimum specs with 60fps in mind for the pure gameplay benefits you get once at 60fps (and beyond).

“Our goal for minimum PC specs on Titanfall 2 is that you can play at a 1600×900 resolution with most details turned on and average around 60fps.”

Other features coming to PC

• Uncapped framerate up to 144fps (on a 60hz display with V-Sync Disabled you can run up to 144fps)
  • Fully remappable key bindings
  • Mouse acceleration enable/disable
  • Individual localization audio files to reduce download and installation size
  • Gamepad support with multiple configs and sensitivity options
  • Savegame and config stored in the cloud (video and control configs are editable .txt files!)
  • Voice and text chat in-game and in-Network
  • Multiplayer anti-cheat out of the box (GameBlocks’s latest version of FairFight)
  • Private Match support that includes spectator slots.

mmmf

A glutton of PC footage btw:

Unless you have to, I’d still recommend getting it on a console. Barring a miracle the pc community is gonna be small and die fast. Nobody likes Origin and it’d probably be dead if Battlefield wasn’t as big as it is.

Would find this game absolutely unbearable on a controller.

Gamesager is a pretty good player, I was watching him play the beta. I am inclined to agree with you @toku for MP. If you only care about SP then PC is the better platform. Not that Titanfall (1 or 2) are visually demanding games.

I kind of wish more companies would adopt Microsofts buy once play on PC/Xbox. As I would love to play this on PC for campaign and Xbox for playing with friends.

:unamused:

:heart_eyes:

Between this and COD4 Remastered I’m so fucking set.

Wow, that is just a bad trailer. Honestly if they started with the back story bit, then cut into what defines a pilot, and end with living up to be a pilot, it would have made a bit more sense. Overall though, it is just an odd choice, way too somber, not to mention it is slow and doesn’t really show what makes TF2 great. From a story perspective, it shows nothing.

Looks like they’ve put quite a bit of work into it.

Bet the catbird/mech dies at the end.