Spring 2015 Anime | We can finally see Frieza's final form

Time to catch up on Shokugeki no Souma.

I dropped it but I started watching it again recently. I hear it gets less weird about food orgasms and Iā€™m willing to trust the internet. It would save me money at any rate, I was thinking about switching back to the manga.

Just one episode away from catching up with Sound! Yuriphonium.

Fateā„stay Night Unlimited Blade Works 22-23

Assassin was still kicking, but it was all over when Saber pulled the veil off of the Holy Sword. That red and black weapon Archer summoned was called Ea, I think, but it was very powerful. It surely didnā€™t look like a traditional sword.

JoJoā€™s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 47

Jotaro pretending to be dead reminded me of Joseph playing dead in Part II. It was cool when Jotaro used Star Platinum to grasp his heart with its hands, so Jotaro would appear dead. I thought it would be all over by the end of the episode, but this is Dio weā€™re talking about. The bastard will not die.

Seraph of the End 10-11

Lots of good fighting in these episodes, but damn, episode 11 was awesome. Yu and Mika have finally reunited. I suppose the reason why Mika detests humans is because they are experimenting among their own kind. Yu went into berserk mode and this darkness came out of him, resembling a giant wing or something. Itā€™s too bad he couldnā€™t finish off Crowley. That was a good fight.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan 10-11

Xandes, please. You are no match for Daryun. Wow, Silver Mask has revealed that he is the son of the previous Pars king.

Food orgasms are consistently weird throughout the show.

There were none in the last two episodes so Iā€™m willing to hold out hope.

Thatā€™s true but then last weekā€™s episode happened and it became weird again.

Iā€™m fine with weird, as long as itā€™s not OH GOD Iā€™M CUMMING COOKING OIL.

Got a video of what youā€™re talking about? @DG_Nick?

You better not be planning to use itā€¦

Oh man, Hibike is gonna do it i just know.

Ok.