Not-yet-released games hype thread

Mikkelsen found the mo-cap process unusual, but was impressed by Metal Gear creator Kojima’s clarity of vision. “It’s been a little surreal, because obviously there’s nothing. We do everything. It’s mo-cap. But the storyboard is so immaculate,” Mikkelsen said, "He (Kojima) tries to explain it again and again and again, and I thought I had it, but then this happens and I’ve lost it again. It’s too complicated. It’s too crazy. It’s too beautiful. It felt a bit like being in drama school: “Just jump in and improvising this scene. This is what happens. Don’t question it.”

The Hannibal star is convinced that Death Stranding will break new ground. “It’s wonderful, and I can tell from the little things I’ve seen – some things, it’s not done yet – but I’ve never seen anything like this. And he’s not happy with it yet! It’s going to be ballistic,” Mikkelsen claims.

I’ll pick this up for the single player campaign.

Childhood nostalgia overload.

such a great title

It turns me on.

The art style of Sable is a few notches too far to the artsy side. It reminds me of Drawn to Death.

Control looks very similar to Quantom Break. I should play that one first.

sable looks great

The kickstarter for Xenonauts 2 is up. I haven’t decided if I’m going to back it yet, but I will definitely pick up the final product.

Boom shakalaka