Hearthstone thread of stoning hearths

I don’t remember if it was, but it has to be because they didn’t play their own.

Holy fuck is priest actually pretty fun. I stole two treant protectors in the same game, and then I used my Auchenai Soulpriest + stolen Healing Touch for the finishing blow. It was one of those games I wish I recorded so that I could upload it.

Priest is my favorite. He fits my card game stereotype. :slight_smile:

Pocket Tactics | To Northrend! : Hearthstone for Android and iPhone update

Eurogamer | Blizzard botting ban strikes thousands of Hearthstone accounts

I’d probably play more with an android version.

Goblins vs. Gnomes expansion announced

• 120 cards

• Released next month

• Price?

Rock, Paper, Shotgun | New Hearthstone expansion is Gnomes vs. Goblins

Heard about this game from the Blizzcon panel. Did not disappoint.

Touch Arcade | Here’s 28 Cards From Upcoming ‘Hearthstone’ Expansion “Goblins vs Gnomes”

Touch Arcade | Hands-on With “Goblins vs Gnomes” - ‘Hearthstone’s’ First Expansion

It’s a rule that golden cards help prevent lethal.

He quit because I set up counterspell for his incoming consecration.

Also I’m told I shouldn’t cheat.

Touch Arcade | New “Goblins vs. Gnomes” Cards Now Available in ‘Hearthstone’ Arena Mode

GvG unlocks around afternoon pacific time. Hopefully it’s up by the time I get home.

I took a look and found that everyone gets a thematically appropriate legendary (priest is debatable) except mages. Sup with that?

I drafted a handful of new cards from the Arena. Will the new expansion be sold in separate booster packs or is it mixed with the standard packs?

Also,
The Verge | Why Hearthstone succeeded online where Magic: The Gathering failed

New boosters.

I decided to take screens of each one I opened.

11 packs+3 free packs. The big ones are golden legendary Gazlowe and Echo of Medivh.

Not bad at all. I haven’t spent any money on this game yet, but perhaps I will get some boosters to fill up on commons.

Those all came from the gold I saved up.

I have ~800 gold that I was saving for the solo adventure (which I actually paid for now that I think of it), but I will likely keep it for playing the arena mode.