Fallout 4

that’s a butt and a half

siding with the robots ofc

I think I got spoiled a bit by a random comment. Not a big spoiler, but something key to the character. blah

Keep wary, folks

Saw a juicy companion spoiler today. Oh my.

I wonder if you can customize booty size

Pip Boy app just went live for both phones

seems weird that in the trailer they position the institute as if it were ruled by those androids, that’s not canon…

Spoil me plz baby

I didn’t get that impression. Seems more like the androids are a result of the institute’s work, right?

i bet 100 caps the twist will be that the boss of the institute will be an android who killed the man and stole his spot

ho ho ho

Deathclaw companion bb

Not reading that

OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK

yall playin this shit yet

VPN yoself if not

I picked this up on Xbone.

Wasn’t able to play it until late, got sucked into it and next thing I know its 2am and @Chimera is wondering why I was still up. Haven’t even got to the first main city, so still very early, but enjoying it so far. GFX look good even on Xbone and the shooting isn’t half bad.

I was worried about being overhyped for this game.

Now I don’t think such a thing is possible.

One caveat being the general UI for this game is like the worst I’ve ever seen. Like a placeholder alpha UI that was never updated. Once you get used to the favorite quick switching that works, but it’s awkward as hell at first. .

It does feel very generic, but at the same time some of it feels appropriate for what it is. It just has terrible UX.

I like that you can configure any button on the console, so that is nice. Makes it much easier to match what you’re used to.

Spent nearly half an hour making my character which is half an hour more than I planned to spend on that.