Fall 2014 Anime | Fate, stay the night, harem

Damn I can’t wait for the second season of that show

no game no life?

of course

Ok, Tetra is pretty cute but it’s kind of a bummer that there probably won’t ever be any real romance, Akatsuki deserves better!

And Minori’s tomato hair is gone! That wasn’t necessary.

Holy shit dude! How are you already in the second season? I only managed to marathon Tokyo Ghoul over 3 days, it’s great btw.

Let’s see… (25+2)/9=x, 27/9=x, x=3 episodes per day which isn’t a lot really! I wanted to catch up to the current season so i could at least watch the final episodes as they came out.

I really loved that last scene in the last episode with the weird busty lady. Real world scenes were used very sparingly in the first season, and they always had some nice depth to them that really added some texture to the characters (e.g. when Midori’s describing how her brother couldn’t stop running everywhere, and after a while you learn that he was paraplegic in the real world, that was pretty amazing). Having those little bits of real life inform the characters in some very dramatic ways is always nice, especially the older characters who actually had jobs and the like. It strikes a nice balance between indulging in serious (but still light) fantasy politics and the occasional reminder that many of these folks are living a life they could only dream of having in the real world.

Also, social anarchism > busty despot!

I suppose. Am I to take it that you’re not watching anything else though?

That’s actually what he said. * slow clap *

Yeah man, like these references don’t bum me out or anything (I prefer ones like this one instead of say Doraemon/Yu-gi-oh!/JoJo’s/other popular thing) but it’s not a replacement for original content. You only prove yourself inferior to what you’re referencing, especially when you do it with frequency. I still dislike the art style but I dig what they’re selling. They’re aren’t nearly enough games though, however +1050 points for the Miyuki Sawashiro loli voice. That’s a reference you managed to earn all by yourself, No Game No Life. Be more confident.

Out of season, no, they’re all on hiatus (i’ve come upon a dastardly error in subtitle timing in KareKano and the patience to find the correct delay is beyond me), but still watching Shirobako and Amagi.

Which… isn’t a lot…

Imouto=sister, nii=Nii. Problem?

Now that I’m done with NGNL, I guess it’s just Barakamon and Your Lie in April left.

Hmm. I didn’t really like his scenes… his whole thing struck me as very unlike Anno, especially his apartment.

I thought this was pretty on point though. It’s a bit tough to imagine there are people that have only watched Rebuild like Miyamori has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKkOxH28Vm4

It kinda sucks knowing the beats from watching the movie, but I can appreciate the pacing much better here. I never really understood what was happening at the end of the movie until Caster explained what she wanted to do in this latest episode.

I don’t know if she’s actually a marine (she did choke out a man twice her size!) or if that’s just a joke. Anyway, a sequel was announced so hopefully it’s just as dumb awesome as the first.

saber sucks at baseball

SPEAKING OF HIDEAKI ANNO AND REBUILD…!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-26/magazine-final-evangelion-film-slated-for-fall-winter-2015-with-utada-song/.82629

since the season was winding down, I decided to go back and restart a show from 10 years ago:

good god damn.

Working on the next thread.

Goodbye 2014.