E3 2017 [OP updated]

Ya’ll got yourselves stupid over Starfield.

Also Ubisoft is soon.

What If Mario Ate A Mushroom

Ubisoft suddenly remembered they’re Ubisoft

sony starting top of the hour if they’re on time

That was…short.

SOTC looks insanely good. Too good.

Comparison old/new:

I’d love to get a remake of Ico too.

Think it’s been a decent E3. Seeing a lot of people disappointed because there aren’t enough ‘surprises’. You should probably stop spending your life reading leaks on gaming forums if that’s so important to you. Also liking that a lot of these games will actually be purchasable within the next 6 months.

Sony’s conference was indeed more quiet and with less surprises. But then again, some games are still not released that have been announced at previous E3s such as FF7 remake and Shenmue 3. I never really have interest or high expectations with Microsoft and Sony conferences, but it was nice seeing Monster Hunter World and SoC remake.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 CGI trailer looked impressive but when I start thinking about it more deeply, then I start to get worried. The tone of the trailer with constant cursing and boob lady is not what BG&E1 was about. And online?!

I am looking forward to Nintendo’s ‘conference’ though. Really curious what they will do next.

Can’t get on board with BGE2 when they didn’t show a single microsecond of gameplay or barely any talk of what gameplay might even entail. Meaningless.

Yes, this is also true. The trailer only showed the setting we can expect.

Nintendo video has started

Trailer mix
Arms
Rocket League Switch
Pokken
Fifa
Splatoon 2
etc

Regie Talking about battles…Xenoblade 2 trailer

First look…Kirby Switch? 2018

I want a sequel to X instead.

Pokemon Company…Pokken Deluxe…