E3 2017 [OP updated]

Shadows of Mordor aka “Hold B to win”

Anime is real.

I guess I’ll watch Bethesda all by myself

I’m watching.

This looks great, and having Lorne in the video has instantly sold me!

Yeah, turns out that guy is a gamergater. Womp womp.

Got VR and Elder Scrolls Online out of the way first, now show me the real games.

New Evil Within is neat.

Fuck yes, I’m glad I can at least kill these fantasy nazis in america.

I mean, aside from a place to premiere trailers I guess, not sure that was worth all the production and press event to show them

Game I linked? That’s unfortunate if true.

I don’t think this is a case where you can be like wow this guy is trash but he made a good game. Even if looks and plays good, it looks like you’re still going to have to grapple with this dude’s shitty politics.

Yeah, that sounds pretty shitty.

TBH I don’t think I would have played the game, but the style of the trailer and of course the music was great. I got what I wanted out of it and I don’t have to support his shitty agenda.

I implore you.
I beg you.
Watch this.
I don’t even know what to say.
Just please.

Anthem looks really cool and closer to what I wanted out of Destiny.

It’s also complete bullshit. Destiny taught us to wait so I’m not going to get excited over a blueprint. Show me the actual game and then we can talk.

Man. I don’t even think I have the words to convey my complete and utter disappointment with Bethesda these days…

Paid mods? Again? And you want me to pay 60 United States Dollars for the privilege of re-playing the most lackluster game you’ve ever developed? I didn’t even pay 60 bucks for my Fallout 4 preorder!

When I saw this image on reddit this morning, I though to myself “Oh, haha. That’d be funny if they were putting that on the paid store. They’re not that dumb”. But wait! They are that dumb! And not only that, they feature the stupid fucking thing in their announcement trailer!!!

I’m done. I’m fucking done. Fuck you Bethesda, fuck you Todd Howard. You were the greatest of the greats, and you fucked yourself into oblivion for the sake of greed. I hope it was worth it.

I knew we weren’t getting any big announcements this year from them. Even though they held an E3 conference for some reason. But I was hoping against hope, maybe they’d announce another Bethesda game developed by another studio, a la New Vegas. But at this point, I’m thinking they’ll never do that again. Obsidian knocked New Vegas out of the park so hard, it’s too embarrassing for them to have their bar raised beyond their grasp. I don’t think they’ll risk that again.

What If We Paid People For Doing Modding Work.

Whelp, Wolfenstein 2 looks utterly phenomenal as expected.

Seriously, Bethesda? No Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield? Shit company. They’ve reached shit tiers of Square. Time for the fans to get into from-the-ground-up game development of Elder Scrolls 6.