E3 2016

I think some of South Park’s comedy is just from a different time. Like that dude is named The Coon and the gay fish that likes fish sticks…

It’s like man, I don’t know, this seems over the line today.

Jeff had me in laughing when he was impersonating a southern guy playing Wildlands. Giant Bomb make these conferences enjoyable.

South Park game is meh.

There better be a new Assassin’s Creed game shown. :frowning:

Sarcasm?

Okay, eagle flight VR looks pretty fucking awesome.

A knight, a viking, and a samurai walk into a bar…

Oh cool, it looks like you can physically see in what direction attacks are coming from. For Honor could actually be kinda neat.

HAHAHAHAHA, nevermind, same day as Persona 5. Who the fuck cares about For Honor now.

Sorry for the random question…so there is an xbox s and xbox scorpion? I haven’t been really following the news lately. Are there 2 xbox ones coming?

Yes.

Xbox S is Xbox slim, a redesigned Xbox One. Xbox Scorpion is Project Scorpio, the next Xbox console that plays Xbox One games at higher resolution.

The conference has been so long that Microsoft has announced a new console and another new console to replace that new console

Sony’s will still be longer.

Actually think it looks like they’ve addressed issues I had with WD1. I’m interested.

I kinda like the emoji-face hacker dude. I might be alone but I ain’t afraid, I’ll fight you.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I find it odd that there are 2 consoles coming at the same time. So Xbox scorpion is way more powerful but it won’t have any exclusive games? That sounds like following the PC and Apple model?

To be clear I don’t think it’s called Xbox scorpion, I’m pretty sure it’s just a codename.

Yes, both Sony and MS are employing this model from now on.

I’ve been seeing headlines about the new consoles here and there without reading anything. I didn’t expect them to be such big departures and follow this new model for console gaming. I can’t imagine how it will pan out. Console gaming is really becoming PC gaming with every generation huh.

As for the Sony conference, it should start around 3 am my time. I’ll wake up the next day and catch up on all the Sony news. Have fun guys :grin:

Edit:

Just a code name? Odd that they didn’t unveil the official name then.

Xbox Scorpio isn’t a next generation console in the traditional sense, though. Neither is PS4 Neo. If they are, they are being ambiguous about it. I dunno if Sony would stop naming their next official console as PS5, PS6, etc.

Ubisoft conference was long and boring, so par for the course for Ubisoft. Very disappointed that a new Assassin’s Creed game wasn’t shown. I guess we’ll get to see the next one next E3.