E3 2016

Why would you want to have a controller with your new console?

@DG_Nick
Ah…background music sounds phenomenal but the fight looked like a mess due to the camera perspective and shifting.

About the controller…they copied sony’s strategy the wrong way. You don’t do that with a controller XD

Harada lmao

No im@s shirt tho :frowning:

BLOCKED.

Platinum’s game reminds me a lot of DMC by Ninja Theory. I mean the attitude and animation of the playable character.

Please learn every lesson about how you fucked up 3 and make a better game this time.

I like how the music kicked up once he put his headphones on.

The game doesn’t look very fun. The best character action fights are against your rival, which are human-sized enemies.

So sea of thieves is a multiplayer game only?

Oh, so Scorpio is the codename for the next Xbox? I was wondering what people were talking about.

it’s the xbox one point one basically

if it’s true 4k like they’re saying then it’s practically 2.0

Comparing to hardware now, it is near the top end.

GTX 980: 4,981 GFLOPS
Scorpio: 6 GFLOPS
GTX 1080: 8,873 GFLOPS

Obviously there is more to it all, but if they can deliver on those specs they talk about, 4k is realistic. I’m more excited for true 1080p60 on console. Still a lot of unknowns, but will be interesting to see things happen.

This PC Gaming Show is boring. Not watching it.

Xbox One S sort of looks like a PS4. lol

Ubisoft coming up.

#Weed3 rages on.

FUCK YES, UBISOFT ALWAYS DELIVERS.

E3 IS STILL WEIRD GUYS!

Man, give it up for Aisha Tyler. Like the GB guys mentioned, she’s just comfortable now. Her opening monologue, while having some cheap shots at the cleanliness of gamers, was god damn savage.

Is there a list with all the announcements from the Microsoft conference? I ended up watching two episodes of Game of Thrones instead.