Digital distribution deals

hmm, probably worth it for gurumin and unholy heights

GOG - Get Syberia 1 & 2, Robin Hood, Double Dragon Trilogy and more for -75% off

The Witcher III is 50% off on GOG. Plus they have a bunch of other sales going on.

Steam Autumn sale this week innit.

No daily deals I hear.

Humble Codemasters Bundle. Their racing games are great and the first Overlord was pretty fun too.

Is that bad? Does that mean the deals will be at the Daily Deals price?

I’m genuinely curious. It seems so different than what they did before. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

No, it isn’t necessarily bad. They are moving away from having customers checking their site three times a day, to having all the deals available from the start.

Steam sale prices are worse now compared to a few years ago, but that is a separate issue.

Absolutely agreed.

Not impressed by the Steam autumn sale. I’ll wait for the holiday sale and see if that one is better.

hmm, i have to dig deeper but i think i’ll grab jazzpunk at least, and maybe a couple others

I’ll look through my wishlist again later. Wolfenstein: The New Order is 85% off, but still kinda too much at €7.50.

Fuck off it is.

bro it’s the steam sales no game is worth 7.50

I would buy it at €5, maybe even €6.

Disgusting.

bought xcom and grim fandango

i’ve played some of the latter, it is literally a cure for depression

http://www.pockettactics.com/price-drops/raise-the-main-sale-black-friday-deals-are-in-effect/