PlayStation Experience 2015

But they really showed FFVII? Proper footage?

Yeah, it looks very much like FF15.

Wooooh super curious

Ni no kuni 2?

It is ni no kuni 2!

I really didnā€™t expect them to announce it at an American event. The first game had some issues, but Iā€™ll play a sequel.

Superville is a great name.

How many big first-person shooters do we have now? Battle-born, Paragon, and LawBreakers. Iā€™m I forgetting anyone?

I saw FFVII quickly. Iā€™ll write about it in detail later. Wow

The conference is over?

Yeah, I think itā€™s over.

Alright.

So I didnā€™t have the time to watch all of it. I searched gameplay videoā€™s of FFVII, Ni no Kuni 2, Ni-Oh and Paragon. Also that Yakuza 0 is coming to the west, physical and digital.

Based on that alone, I would say it was pretty worth it. Those are some great surprises.

Ni-Oh keeps changing in formā€¦Iā€™m liking what Iā€™m seeing here. It seems to be a mix of Ninja Gaiden and Dark Souls.

welp i missed the whole thing!!

trying to search for an archive now, sadly giantbomb didnā€™t do the thing they usually do

I didnā€™t get to watch it, but the worthwhile announcements were the new Final Fantasy 7 Remake trailer, Nioh, Street Fighter 5 character F.A.N.G., Yakuza 5ā€™s December release/Yakuza 0 releasing in the US, and Ni No Kuni 2.

Iā€™m bummed out that Giant Bomb didnā€™t do a live streaming of the event. Missed opportunity. They are especially funny when they are reacting to Japanese games.

Theyā€™re moving offices so they couldnā€™t. Instead that had boots on the ground since it was in CA.